Small Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu
8.00AM: Pick-up at hotel and get 30-minute cyclo trip
8.30AM: Arrive at meeting point for training session-preparing part for market trip. There,you will choose the menu to cook together.
8:45AM: Start market trip with tour guide that time you practice how to pay in Dong, bargain with local vendors, choose freshest ingredients,…
9:15.00AM: Begin the class with useful kitchen skills likes knives skills, decoration dishes skills, marinating skills to get Vietfood’s taste.
11.30AM: Enjoy your achievement which you cook yourself and get Egg coffee for dessert.
12.00AM: Finish the cooking class.
Menu cooking class
- Chicken noodle soup/ fried chicken with lemongrass/ stewed pork meat with black pepper/ simmered pork ribbs/ stewed file fishes in a clay pot (CHOOSE AT MARKET)
- Deep fried spring rolls/ fresh spring rolls/ stuffed pumpkin flowers with mean meat/ papaya salat (CHOOSE AT MARKET)
- Stir fried vegetable( choose at market)
VEGETATERIAN COOKING CLASS
- Spring rolls/ papaya salat/ stuffed pumpkin flowers with musthroom
- Stir fried morning glory with galic/ musthroom soup
- Stewed musthroon with toffu/ fried toffu with lemongrass
Choose 3 dishes at market with tour guide for group cooking class
Why book cooking class with Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City
- We are top-rated on Trip Advisor with over 3,666 excellent review). Check our review here
- Your safety is our first priority. You will be driven by Good – Safe drivers .
- No Hidden cost. All food and drinks are included.
Add: 133 Nguyen Du, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City (google map)
Hotline/ WhatsApp/ Zalo/ Messenger:+84.975.513.011
Keywords about Vietnamese Cooking Class by Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Google Search
This is about Small Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu written by www.cycloresto.vn . Please let us know your impresion about this article in the comment box. If you feel the post useful, please like and share this post to your friends. And don’t forget to come back our website to see amazing Vietnam Meals.
Don’t miss: Small Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu
You also like: CLICK HERE