PAPAYA SALAD WITH DRIED BEEF
– green papaya : 200gr
-Carrot : 100gr
-Dried beef : 50g
-Lemon juice: 2 table spoons
-Fish sauce : 2 table spoons
-Suggar : 1 table spoon
-Fried garlic : 1 table spoon
– mint and basil : a little
– fried peanut : 1 table spoon
Firstly, Peel off skin of papaya and carrot, then cutting them in to small fibers.
Secondly, Put them in to ice water ( with a little salt) about 10 minutes.
Next, taking them out and mixing together with fish sauce, suggar, lemon juice, fried garlic, sweet chilli
sauce. (If you love spicy food, you can put some chilli). Then, remove some water and put dried beef,
peanut, mint and basil
Finally, Put papaya salad on plate and put some peanut, dried beef on the top.
Why book cooking class with Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City
- We are top-rated on Trip Advisor with over 3,666 excellent review). Check our review here
- Your safety is our first priority. You will be driven by Good – Safe drivers .
- No Hidden cost. All food and drinks are included.
Add: 133 Nguyen Du, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City (google map)
Hotline/ WhatsApp/ Zalo/ Messenger:+84.975.513.011
Our Vietnamese Cooking Class products by Cyclo Resto Restaurant
- Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh
- 1 hour Cyclo Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Small Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu
- Vietnamese Family Meal Menu
- Private Cooking Class by Cyclo Resto in Ho Chi Minh
Keywords about Vietnamese Cooking Class by Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Google Search
- Vietnamese Family Meal Cooking Class Experiences
- Book The Best Cooking Classes in HCMC
- Learn to Cook and Eat the Vietnamese meal
- Cooking Classes by Chef Vu in Ho Chi Minh
- Book the cooking class by Chef Vu in Saigon.
- Ho Chi Minh Restaurant Cooking Classes
- Cooking Class by Chef Vu
- 1 hour Cyclo Tour and Vietnamese Family Meal at Cyclo Resto Restaurant.
- Private Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu
- Vietnamese Family Meal Cooking Class in Saigon
This is about written by www.cycloresto.vn . Please let us know your impresion about this article in the comment box. If you feel the post useful, please like and share this post to your friends. And don’t forget to come back our website to see amazing Vietnam Meals.