Recipes of spring rolls at Cyclo Resto
( 2 people )
– Shrimp 0.2kg ( Tôm)
– Ham 0.1 kg (Thịt nguội)
– Pork bologna 0.1 kg (chả lụa, chả giò)
– Carrots 0.1 kg ( cà rốt)
– Mayonnaise sauce (sốt mayonnaise)
– Vegetable oil (dầu thực vật)
Cleaned shrimp, take the shell off, keep the tail, cut carrot, ham, pork bologna into small slices about 3 cm long. Boiling carrot and shrimp about 3 minutes because when we deep fried spring rolls, carrot and shrimp doesn’t have enough time.
You need a small plate to roll.
– Take 1 rice paper and put in a plate, add 2 piece of carrots, 1 piece of ham, 2 piece of pork bolognas. Add a little mayonnaise on the top . Make the shrimp straight and put it above mayonnaise. Cover all of them and rolling.
– Pour a lot of vegetables oil into the pan and wait until it hot enough with small fire. Then put all the spring rolls in. Turn over again and again until you see the golden brown color. Take it out remove oil.
– The sauce to eat with spring rolls is 1 small spoon of chili sauce, 1 spoon green soya sauce and 3 spoon of mayonnaise sauce.
Why book cooking class with Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City
- We are top-rated on Trip Advisor with over 3,666 excellent review). Check our review here
- Your safety is our first priority. You will be driven by Good – Safe drivers .
- No Hidden cost. All food and drinks are included.
Add: 133 Nguyen Du, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City (google map)
Hotline/ WhatsApp/ Zalo/ Messenger:+84.975.513.011
Our Vietnamese Cooking Class products by Cyclo Resto Restaurant
- Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh
- 1 hour Cyclo Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Small Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu
- Vietnamese Family Meal Menu
- Private Cooking Class by Cyclo Resto in Ho Chi Minh
Keywords about Vietnamese Cooking Class by Cyclo Resto Restaurant in Google Search
- Vietnamese Family Meal Cooking Class Experiences
- Book The Best Cooking Classes in HCMC
- Learn to Cook and Eat the Vietnamese meal
- Cooking Classes by Chef Vu in Ho Chi Minh
- Book the cooking class by Chef Vu in Saigon.
- Ho Chi Minh Restaurant Cooking Classes
- Cooking Class by Chef Vu
- 1 hour Cyclo Tour and Vietnamese Family Meal at Cyclo Resto Restaurant.
- Private Group Cooking Class by Chef Vu
- Vietnamese Family Meal Cooking Class in Saigon
This is about written by www.cycloresto.vn . Please let us know your impresion about this article in the comment box. If you feel the post useful, please like and share this post to your friends. And don’t forget to come back our website to see amazing Vietnam Meals.